While you’ll no doubt get instructions from the local government, it’s wise to create your evacuation plan well before a hurricane.
MAKE A PLAN
Even if there is no threat of a hurricane or severe weather at the moment, it is always necessary to have an emergency plan for you and your family.
- Plan your evacuation route well ahead of time
- Buy emergency supplies and keep on hand
- Take an inventory of your personal property
- Review your insurance policies
- Take steps to protect your home/business