4TH OF JULY WEEKEND
Independence Day festivities are well underway and we hope that all of our neighbors have a happy and safe 4th of July weekend! For that reason we want to share some tips to help you have a safe holiday weekend.
· Don’t allow small children to handle fireworks.
· Don’t attempt to relight any fireworks.
· Don’t consume perishable food that has been left out in the heat
· Always keep the grill in an open area away from anything flammable.
· It’s safest to swim with a lifeguard on duty.
· Pay attention to local conditions and adhere to instructions given by lifeguards.
WATER PARK SAFETY
· Establish a meeting place for your group anyone gets separated from their party.
· Wear protective clothing and be sure to apply sunscreen prior to exposure and re-apply throughout the day as well.